Me too wants to steal Kevin from Christine and run away with him just like Kevin and Madeleine did in 'Revenge'.
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
Printable View
Me too wants to steal Kevin from Christine and run away with him just like Kevin and Madeleine did in 'Revenge'.
[img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]cool.gif[/img]
You Ladie's Are Too Funny LOL!!!
TC, I Do not know If It would be Approaite To Reveal My fantasy's here But... You be A good girl for Santa & I may Tell you LOL.
And Caroline Just saying Revengeeeeeee
Make's me Krazy Girl. I so wish I was Ms. Stowe.http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/12/12_7_14.gif
Hello TC,
How Are You Today Girlfriend? I can Imagine That your Day was Quite Hectic!!! I Am Aware That It was Your Son Tyler's Birthday Todayhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_4_3.gif Happy 14th Tyler, May All your Dream's & Wishes Come True.http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/24/24_11_49.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_11_14.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/13/13_10_4.gif
Blessing's To You TC & Your Children!!! Have A Glorious Christmas.
<marquee>**********Tyler*** Molley********** December 23rd********** Happy Birthday**********</marquee>
In The Post Above, I wished Tyler A Happy Birthday TC, I hope He had A Fun Birthday!!!
[img]http://av.rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0Je5XRSWdJBatkA2AKHBqMX;_ylu=X3oDMTBwanIybjR qBHBndANhdHdfaW1nX3Jlc3VsdARzZWMDc3I-/SIG=128h1bot9/**http%3a//www.wightleisure.com/pictures/Gallery2/Birthday%2520Cake.jpg[/img]
<marquee>~~~~Birthday~~~~Birthday~~~~ Birthday~~~~Birthday~~~~Birthday~~~~Birthday~~~~</marquee>
<font color="#CC9900" size="1">[ December 29, 2004 02:22 AM: Message edited by: Titanic Lady ]</font>
Welcome Back T----,
I have missed you very Much, I hope your Christmas was Spectacular!!!
I hope To Chat with you Very soon. Love you Much TC.<marquee>~~~~~~ I Missed You ~~~~~~</marquee>
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_2_59.gif
HEY JENI, HOW ARE YOU DEAR? WHY YOU STARTED WITH T----? TYLER SAID THANK YOU!
FOR THE B-DAY WISH SHA!
WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME [img]graemlins/phone.gif[/img]
LOVE ALWAYS TC [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
Hello TC,
Please Tell Tyler, His Quite Welcome & That My wish Is for Him To have Many more Birthday'shttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/301.gif I Am So Delighted That he Had A Wondeful Day!!!
Please Be Awaiting A Call from Me Any day Now TC.http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_7_3.gif
<marquee> ~~~~Kevinlicious ~~~~ Kevinlicious ~~~~ Kevinlicious~~~~</marquee>
Greeting's to you TC,
I hope your having A Splendid Sunday!!!
I may call you Today, If I can Convince my Husband Into Leaving for a few Hour's LOL.
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_7_3.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_9_12.gif
<marquee> ~~~~~~TC & Jeni ~~~~~~</marquee>
WELL I'M WAITING DEAR!!!!!
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_4_16.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_2_47.gif
Hi TC,
I have been Away from The Kafe for A Bit,
I have returned now & I Am very Glad To see You !!! How Are you Today MRS POSTMAN?
I hope You Are Happy Now That I finally Called You.http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/3/3_12_24v.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/29/29_4_23.gif